Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free writing

Hello! I am house boy. I love house, but I am handsome. That why everyone knows me in school. The author is the most handsome in this class. But, he is the most home in this class too. Through, our class is filled with home boy. I am fucking DORM BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I like doing every thing in dorm, cause I am A DORM BOY! Wow~~

I really feel that I am a coolest person in the class.Not onlt I am a house boy but also that I love rock…There are bot any people as hamesome as me too,so~~I really love myself too…What a special person in the world! I wish I can be a handsome

Now you know who I’m! I’m such a handsome and cool guy in cgu.
In my way to the classroom, there are almost hundreds people who wnt to make love with me. But I always refuse them because I’m a hand guy, I want to make love with a home boy!!!


Ah ~~~~sie~~~~~ go~ ie~~ ne
Oh ba jum !!

Yes, I am the choc boy!!!!!!

No comments: